Atal Pension Yojana is formerly known as swavalamban Yojana which means self-support scheme.
It is a scheme introduced by the government to help the unorganised sector workers.
The main aim of the Atal pension scheme is to help the poor and needy.
It is helpful for them after retirement or when they leave their work. Pm pension yojana acts as a helping hand in their old age.
Atal Pension Yojana was first launched during the budget session of 2015. It was introduced by then finance minister Arun Jaitley.
Pm Atal Pension Yojana was launched by prime minister Narendra Modi. It was introduced to the country on 9 May in Kolkata.
The official website of Atal pension Yojana is jansuraksha.gov.in
Eligibility for Atal pension Yojana 2021 in Bihar.
The following eligibility is required for atal pension Yojana 2021.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- He/she must be in the age group between 18 to 40 years.
- Required a valid mobile number.
- A bank account should be linked with Aadhar.
- Should be in the work for minimum
Atal Pension Yojana 2021 and penalty charges levied
There is a normal penalty for late payment and dues here is the following list of penalty charges levied under Pm pension Yojana 2021.
- If you are paying up to 100 per months, the penalty for late payment is rupees 1
- If you are contributing between 100 to 500 per month, the late payment will be rupees 2.
- Similarly for the contribution of rupees 500 to 1000 and above 1000 penalty for delayed payment is rupees 5 and rupees 10 respectively.
Long term penalty under Pm pension Yojana 2021
- If there is no payment done for 6 months then the account will freeze.
- If there is no payment done for more than 12 months then the account will be deactivated.
- Further, if payment is not done for more than 24 months, then the account will be closed.
Also read : ePDS Bihar ration card details 2021
4 effective Atal pension Yojana benefits 2021
Here we have covered all the benefits and features of atal pension scheme you can go through this point to know all about atal pension scheme Bihar 2021
- Through this scheme, the benefits trees are eligible to get a branded pension that will be paid to the benefit is after their retirement
- Under the Atal Pension Yojana Scheme beneficiaries are eligible to get tax benefit under the 18 CCD section of the Indian tax system
- Almost every bank account holder is eligible for pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana scheme.
- The person who is working in the private sector can also take benefits of the Atal Pension Yojana.
How to download the form to apply at Pm pension Yojana 2021?
You can get the form from your bank account branch. Or you can download it from your bank’s website.
Alternatively, you can get the form from the official website of the pension fund regulatory and development authority (PERDA).
9 minutes easy method to apply for atal pension Yojana 2021?
By following these steps you can easily apply for Pension Yojana 2021:-
- Almost every nationalized bank facilitates this scheme; you can visit your bank branch for this same.
- The form for PM Pension Yojana is available at the Bank branch as well as available on the portal of the bank.
We have told you in brief about this in the upper section of this article.
- The application form is available in English Hindi as well as some regional languages such as Odia, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, and Bengali.
- Provide a valid mobile number.
- Submit all the required documents as well as a photocopy of the Aadhar card.
- Filled the form carefully by filling in all the required details. And submit the same to the bank.
After approval of the form you will get a confirmation message on your registered number.
FAQs related to pension Yojana
What is Atal pension Yojana?
Atal pension Yojana is a government backed pension Yojana in India launched in the year 2015 by Pm Narendra Modi.
Pm pension Yojana is primarily targeted at the people working in unorganised sector.
What is the official website of Pm Pension Yojana?
Jansuraksha.gov.in is the official website for Pm Pension Yojana.
You can visit this website for applying to APY in 2021.
Who is eligible for Atal pension yojana Scheme in 2021?
To avail APY, you must aged between 18-24 years and should be citizen of India.
And other eligibility is listed on our website.
Who is not eligible for Atal pension yojana?
People who are not under the granted age limit and not a citizen of India are not eligible for APY.