|Name of the scheme||Bihar Prashasnik sudhar mission|
|Date of first available||18 November 2008|
|Article update date||30 March 2021|
The Bihar government launched the “Bihar prashasnik sudhar mission” (BPSM). You can visit the official website of BPSM by clicking here or go to www.bpsm.bih.nic.in.
The main objective of this scheme is to transform the system of governance in the state. It is financial aid by the international development department (DFID).
BPSM program was officially launched on the 18th of November in 2008. The government is working on expanding its range to improve governance and administration across the different fields in the governing body.
What is the goal of Bihar prashasnik sudhar mission?
The main goal of the Bihar Prashasnik sudhar mission is to provide better quality services to all the citizens of Bihar.
The government is dedicated to providing all the services easily to the poor and middle-class people.
As an initiative, the first step is to cover the following department :
- Revenue department
- Registration office
- Department of transport
- Education department
- General administration department
- Department of commercial tax
The government is dedicated to adding more departments in BPSM in future, more departments will be covered in it.
During the initial stage of this program, the government was more focused and dedicated to developing a good structure and plot for the scheme.To enhance the accessibility of different schemes to the people.
The government of Bihar is continuously working to enhance the services of BPSM offices and different departments.
The State Government is focusing on various issues and strengthening the following parts, these are:-
- Equitability and inclusiveness participation
- Effectiveness and efficiency
What are the Services available at Bihar prashasnik sudhar mission or BPSM ?
Getting your work done at government offices is not an easy task. Many of the times we have to wander from office to office, department to department to get our work done.
So the initiative named jigyasa has been launched in August 2020 to help the people of Bihar.
The main aim of jigyasa is to help the people of Bihar to get their work done.
Jigyasa bihar is an initiative of the state government to find the correct information and correct department to the people
How jigyasa Bihar is helpful for people of Bihar?
It helps you to find the suitable department and office for your government-related work.
It helps you to find the required contact details and addresses of the required offices and departments.
- The official contact details of jigyasa are 0612 223 3333
Bihar right to public grievance redressal act (BRPGRA)
The government of Bihar is taking a step ahead towards administrative reforms. While working on it the state government has launched BRPGRA service.
- This act was passed in 2016.
- It was launched on the day of sampoorna Kranti Divas.
- BRPGRA is launched to help the citizens of Bihar for redressal and hearing of their complaint.
Features of Bihar right to public grievance redressal act (BRPGRA)
The features of Bihar right to public grievance redressal act or BRPGRA are as follows:-
- Under this act, the complaint is to be heard and provide a resolution within the timeline of 60 days.
- Almost all of the services of all departments come under this scheme. One can resolve their issues easily.
Various ways are available to file complaints and to get resolution.
One can file complaints online as well as offline. There are several ways available, you can file your complaint by visiting concerned departments or offices.
You can also file your complaint by using the web portal of the BRPGRA or by calling the toll-free number.
For more information, one can visit the official website of it www.loksikayat.gov.in.
What is Right to public service act RTPS?
As in our previous article, we have covered this topic at a separate level, you can read our article on RTPS of Bihar online 2021.
The state government of Bihar is highly dedicated to provide all basic services to the citizens of Bihar.
In course of it, the government of Bihar has launched the RTPS portal, to provide a convenient way to government facilities.
The RTPS act came into power on 15 August 2011. This act was launched to provide all necessary documentation processes easily to the people of Bihar.
Features of RTPS of Bihar
The features of RTPS of Bihar are as follows:-
- All related work is done within the time frame.
- Receipts would be given and all work is done accordingly.
- Different departments are established for the ease of the people of Bihar.
Bihar Sarkari Sevak shikayat nivaran pranali 2021
Bihar Sarkari Sevak shikayat nivaran pranali is one of the schemes available on the Bihar prashasnik sudhar mission portal.
This is extremely dedicated to government employees (Sarkari Sevak).
Bihar Sarkari Sevak shikayat nivaran pranali scheme allows you to lodge a complaint, check status of your complaint, official login and many other complaint issues.
How to file a new complaint at Bihar Sarkari Sevak shikayat nivaran pranali?
To file complaint at Bihar Sarkari Sevak shikayat nivaran pranali follow these steps:-
- First of all, visit the official website of Bihar prashasnik sudhar mission.
- On the homepage click on the icon of Bihar Sarkari Sevak shikayat nivaran pranali.
- Now you will be redirected to a new portal. Alternatively, you can visit this page by searching seva.samadhan.bihar.gov.in
- On the home page scroll down and fill in the number and click on get OTP
- Now on the next page fill the OTP and in further steps, you can lodge your complaint.
How to check the status of your complaint at Bihar Sarkari Sevak shikayat nivaran pranali ?
To check complaint status of Bihar Sarkari Sevak shikayat nivaran pranali, follow these Steps:-
- On the same page where you fill the complaint, you get the option of checking the complaint status.
- Fill in your complaint no and CAPTCHA code and click on search.
Bihar prashasnik sudhar mission official login procedure 2021
- On the home screen of the portal scroll down to the official login section.
- Fill in the office id and password. After that fill in the captcha code and click on login.
Bihar prashasnik sudhar mission office address and contact details 2021
- Office address :- Bihar prashasnik sudhar mission, Sinchai barrack-1 Harding road Patna – 800001
FAQs related to Bihar prashasnik sudhar mission 2021
What is Bihar Prashasnik sudhar mission?
Bihar Prashasnik sudhar mission is the initiative of Bihar government to ease and reform the government related works.
What is the full form of BPSM?
BPSM stands for Bihar Prashasnik sudhar mission.
When BPSM was First available?
BPSM was first available in the year 2008.
Mixing things above
In this article we have concluded the details about Bihar prashasnik sudhar mission 2021, the details we covered are about BPRSM 2021, about Jigyasa bihar, RTPS of Bihar, Bihar Sarkari Sevak shikayat nivaran pranali, other details as well.