DRCC Office Chapra Known as (District registrar cum Counseling center chapra). It is a government center open for its residence for various certificate programs to empower youth. Drcc Chapra or drcc office saran is one of the main office in chapra and works daily for their youth .
So in this article we have explained various certificate programs held at Drcc office chapra including Berojgari Bhatta, student credit card . We have also provided you contact number of various executives for various courses . To find out let’s read our article on Drcc office chapra below :-
Drcc office chapra is located in bindtoli road near Chhapra junction.
Drcc office chapra is situated behind the jagdam college in a remote area of the town. You have to turn left towards the road near the railway barricade.
If you want to know more about chapra then you can read about top places to visit in chapra in 2021.
Working time of drcc Chapra in 2021
Drcc office chapra is open from Monday to Saturday from their usual time of 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. You can visit in this time interval for your work.
Contact number of drcc chapra office
You can contact to drcc office chapra at 7970643317 and 7970953316.
Services available at drcc office Chapra
The following services are available at DRCC:-
- Bihar student credit card yojna
- Berojgari Bhatta
- KYP(Kushal Yuva yojna)
Here we will discuss the drcc office and services available.
1 )Bihar student credit card yojna(BSCC)
BSCC is a scheme launched by the bihar government to help students who want to take loans for higher education. This Scheme is one of the best ways to support youth for their further education.
To enroll this course offline then you have to visit drcc office chapra.
Let’s know in detail about this program:-
What is Bihar student credit card yojana?
It was introduced by the government of Bihar to boost the G.E.R (Gross Enrollment Ratio) for higher education in Bihar.
The G.E.R for higher education in Bihar was 14.3% in 2018 and in India, it was 24%.
This Scheme is launched by the government of Bihar to boost the GER to 30% in 5 years.
Benefits of Bihar student credit card yojana
- It provides you an educational loan of up to 4 lakhs.
- The loan is available for various courses, technical courses as well as traditional courses.
- Financing is available at an interest rate as very affordable at 1%.
- You get money for buying books, use to pay the fee, purchase of a laptop, etc.
- As it is financed by the government hence the recovery process is lenient. In some extreme cases, the government may waive off the loan.
- The process of repayment starts once the course is completed and you secure a job.
Eligibility for Bihar student credit card yojana
- Applicant must be a resident of Bihar.
- Must be passed 12th standard of education.
- The age of the applicant must be under 25 years.
How to apply for Bihar student credit card at drcc Chapra ?
You can apply online as well as offline. For offline you have to visit the drcc office.
Contact number of manager for Student credit card:- 9931325989
2 ) Bihar Kaushal Yuwa program (KYP)
It is a scheme started by the Bihar government to provide skill development to the youth of Bihar.
K.Y.P provides certification to various personality development courses such as computer knowledge, communication skills, etc.
You can enroll to this course through applying at drcc office chapra.
Eligibility for KYP
- For general student age limit is 15 to 25 years.
- Age limit is 15 to 30 years for SC/ST
- For OBC age limit is 15 to 28 years.
- For the disabled (Divyangh) age limit is 15 to 30 years.
How to apply for kYP at drcc ?
To apply for kYP, follow these steps :-
All the forms are available at the drcc office. You can visit the drcc office chapra and ask for the form. Then fill it properly and submit the form along with the required documents.
- Communication skills:- In the communication skills course, you will get the knowledge of Hindi and English language communication. And the duration of this course is 80 hours.
- IT literacy skills:- IT literacy skills course offers knowledge of information technology. This course is available in English and Hindi medium and its duration is of 120 hours.
- Soft skills and life skills:- The course is also available in Hindi and English medium. This course is for 40 hours.
Fee and payment for kYP (At drcc Chapra)
This course is free of cost but you have to pay rupees 1000 during application.
The whole money is refundable and you will get it back when you complete your course.
The process of getting your money back is simple. You have to complete the course and pass the examination of KYP.
Documents required for kYP (at drcc office chapra)
- Aadhar card
- 10th or 12th mark sheet
- Domicile (if not available you can use an electricity bill or ration card).
- And the most important thing is bank account details. ( To get your refundable money back to your account).
Certificate offered by the government after completing of course
- BS-CIT:- Bihar state certificate in information technology.
- BS-CLS:- Bihar state certificate in language skills.
- BS-CSS:- Bihar state certificate in soft skill.
Helpline number of kYP at drcc office
You can contact on 18001236525. For any queries related to kYP.
Contact the manager at 7870717031.
3 ) Berojgari bhatta (Drcc office chapra)
This scheme is started by the Bihar government to support the unemployed youth.
In Berojgari Bhatta yojna, all eligible unemployed people get rupees 1000 per month.
The government has started its scheme to help unemployed youth and to support them financially.
Here are the steps to apply for Berojgari bhatta
We have explained the process of applying for Berojgari Bhatta in Bihar at the drcc office chapra. All you have to do is to follow these steps to find out eligibility, documents required,
Eligibility for Berojgari bhatta Bihar 2021
- Applying candidate must be between 21 to 35 years.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Bihar state.
- Candidate must be unemployed.
- Applicant must be passed 12th standard and have a degree of graduation.
- The overall annual income of the family is not more than 3 lakh.
Documents required for Berojgari bhatta 2021
- Aadhar card
- Bonafide of Bihar
- 12th standard passing certificate
- Annual income certificate of family.
If you are interested to know about dbt Bihar then click here to know full details about various Schemes and how to apply ? Dbt Bihar : Dbt agriculture Bihar,Check dbt Bihar payment status
How to apply for Berojgari Bhatta at drcc office chapra ?
To apply for berojgari Bhatta you have to visit the official website of the state government you can click here to go to the website. Or you can visit the drcc office chapra to fill the form.
Contact numbers of various executives of drcc office chapra
You can contact drcc office Chapra for various courses and programs at these numbers.
Thanks for reading our article. Get in touch with us for other chapra related blogs and information only at chapraonline.com.
Our other article :-
- Article on Martial law:- Will Trump impose Martial law in the US?
- How to purchase a domain and hosting for your website?
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Where is Drcc office chapra located?
Drcc office chapra is located in bindtoli road near Chhapra junction. The road next jagdam college back gate goes to the drcc saran or chapra.
What is the DRCC office Chapra contact number?
The contact number of DRCC chapra is 7970643317 and 7970953316, you can contact on this number if you have any issues or queries.
What is the full form of DRCC?
The full form of DRCC is disctrict registrar cum councelling centre. You can apply for students credit card and berojgari bhatta Chapra.
Is Drcc chapra open today?
Yes, Drcc chapra is functional today even in lockdown as it is one of the most important office in chapra for student credit card chapra and berojgari bhatta.