How to check Dbt Bihar payment online in 2021?
If you are a farmer or you have agriculture-related work, then you are at the right place. In this article we have covered whole details and procedure for applying at dbt Bihar portal in any dbt agriculture Bihar scheme. Also we will cover about how to check dbt bihar payment status online in 2021.
The government of Bihar has introduced a system to help the farmer. This is known as DBT agriculture Bihar.
It is operated by the DBT agriculture department. This Scheme was launched to help the farmer by providing financial support through subsidiaries and funds.
So let’s start our article to find out all the details about DBT,DBT agriculture Bihar, and about dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in.
What is DBT Bihar (डीबीटी बिहार क्या है ) ?
The full form of DBT is Direct Benefit Transfer. It was a revolutionary attempt of the government, which changed the medium of transferring money or fund to the beneficiaries.
There was a time when funds were allocated to the department to distribute among the beneficiaries. But with the help of DBT now funds, money, or any type of subsidiary become easily transferred to the account of beneficiaries.
The system of DBT was started in January 2013. With the help of Aadhar and a simple bank account, it is possible to move to a system of transferring money from various welfare schemes to the beneficiaries directly from the poor to everyone.
Mechanism of Dbt Bihar (or Dbt agriculture Bihar )
- Enrollment of beneficiaries for the generation of the Aadhaar number (if not available).
- To bring the details of the beneficiary on the required IT platform of the government.
- Opening of bank account (Jan Dhan Yojana is started to provide a bank account to everyone).
- Through the government network, it is possible to provide benefits to the beneficiary easily through Dbt.
What is DBT agriculture Bihar (डीबीटी कृषि बिहार क्या है ) ?
DBT agriculture Bihar (डीबीटी कृषि बिहार ) is a scheme by the State Government of Bihar to uplift the status of farmers by providing a subsidy or fund in the form of DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer).
Dbt is available for various works like buying Machinery, Godam, Construction, diesel or petrol expenses and various agricultural activities.
What is a subsidy? What is the meaning of subsidy?
It is a benefit given by the government to the individual, company, or institutions to help them to grow.
Subsidy is usually provided in the form of some amount of money or by the relaxations of tax and charges.
How to get this subsidy through DBT agriculture Bihar? (डीबीटी कृषि बिहार से सब्सिडी कैसे ले ) ?
If you are a farmer and if you want to avail these schemes and benefits available for farmers by the government.
Then you have to apply for Dbt agriculture Bihar and you have to register yourself on the Bihar Kisan registration portal.
All the benefits in the form of subsidies and funds are directly given to the registered farmers in the form of DBT.
There is no last date to register yourself on the direct benefit transfer,Bihar portal.
But we advise you to register yourself as soon as possible. The timing for registration is 9.00 am to 6.00 pm from Monday to Friday.
What are the schemes available for farmers who are registered on the DBT agriculture Bihar portal?
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Jal Jeevan Hariyali
- Diesel Anudan
- Krishi yantrikaran Yojna
- Krishi input (Ravi yojana)
- Krishi input anudan yojana
- Beej anudan yojana
- Jaivik kheti anudan Yojna
- Pradhanmantri Krishi sinchai yojana
- Godam Nirman Yojana
All schemes are available with the help of the Bihar state government’s Dbt agricultural Bihar at dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in.
With the help of the Dbt agriculture Bihar portal, you can easily apply as a farmer with ease of comfort by apply online through the home.
The main aim of this scheme is to help the farmers by directly transferring funds into their account.
Hence reducing illegal activities such as bribery, rush between different offices, etc.
If the farmers are not in the position to apply from home, they can visit the nearest CSC.
Applying guide for DBT agriculture Bihar registration (Kisan registration process)
Here is the quick guide to applying for dbt agriculture Bihar as a farmer or Kishan.
Read our below article carefully to avoid rejection of the application.
What are the districts that come under Bihar Kisan registration ?
- West Champaran
Eligibility for DBT Kisan registration (dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in)
- Applicant must be a farmer and he/she must be a permanent resident of Bihar state.
- Families having agriculture fields of up to 2 hectares in Bihar will be eligible for this scheme.
- Applicant should be applied only on the official website of DBT(dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in)
- The submitted details should be correct and hence we suggest you cross-check before submitting.
What are the documents required for dbt kisan registration (डीबीटी किसान रजिस्ट्रेश में आवश्यक दस्तावेज) ?
- You need Aadhaar number of applicants.
- And Bank account number of individual with IFSC number.
- Aadhar linked mobile number.
- Also a Passport size photo.
Things to know before applying for Bihar Kisan registration 2021
- Submit all the details correctly of the applicant to avoid rejection.
- Always submit all the details of applicants i.e submit your bank account number, IFSC code, Aadhar linked mobile number, and other required details.
- You should fill in your details in English as instructed on the portal.
- Fill in your details correctly as per your Aadhar card.
How to apply for dbt Bihar Kisan registration (डीबीटी बिहार किसान रजिस्ट्रेशन 2021 ) ?
- Farmers who want to avail different schemes for the agricultural profession must visit the official portal of dbt agriculture Bihar.
- On the home page click on the registration icon and select register from all three options.
- Now a window will be visible with the option of CSC, Sahaj, and the general user. Click on the general user.
- After that, a new page will open. Select demography + OTP from the available options.
- Fill in the Aadhar number and name as on Aadhar Card then click on authentication.
- Further, an OTP will come on your registered number with Aadhar.
- In the next step, a registration form will be open then fill in the required details such as name, address, previous profession, bank details, etc.
- Submit all the information carefully then click on submit.
Now your dbt agriculture Bihar registration is completed. A registration number will appear on your screen. Keep the number noted for future references.
Your application is now submitted on dbt website. Then wait for further approval of your application.
How to print your acknowledgment (or application) for Kisan registration at the Bihar DBT WEBSITE?
- First of all, visit the official website of dbt agriculture Bihar.
- Click on the registration icon, now a drop-down menu will appear in front of you. Select print acknowledgment option.
- After that, a new screen will appear to fill the data as per your choice registration number or Aadhar number.
- Then click on show records. The system will show your applied records.
- Click on download or print application.
How to make corrections in the applied form of dbt agriculture Bihar?
- First of all, visit the dbt Bihar portal. Now click on the upper right side Icon to correct the details.
- Select the option in which you want to edit your details.
- A new page will be open click on the OTP + demography.
- Enter Aadhaar number and name as on the Aadhar card for authentication purpose.
- Now an OTP comes on Aadhar linked mobile number. Fill in the OTP on the portal and click on validate.
- A form will be visible on the page where you have to submit required details for correction like bank account number, IFSC contact number, etc.
- After filling all the required details for correction click on submit
Note:- According to the dbt agriculture Bihar, it may take between 30 to 90 days. To make changes in your details after correction.
How to check the correction status of dbt Bihar Kisan registration?
To check correction details of dbt Bihar Kisan registration follow these steps:-
- Visit the official website(dbtagricultural.bihar.gov.in).
- Now click on the upper side icon of correct details.
- Click on check correction status of registration.
- Enter your 13 digits Kisan registration number.
- Click on search. The system will show the correction status.
How to search your name in DBT Kisan registration at the Bihar DBT PORTAL?
- First first of all click on the registration icon
- Then a drop-down menu will appear to click on know your registration.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the required details as registration id, Aadhar, or mobile number.
- Fill in any one of the following and click on search.
- Now you can see your details on dbt agriculture Bihar.
If your name won’t show then it may be under processing or it has been rejected.
Check below to find out the reason for the rejection of the application.
Reason for cancellation of Bihar Kisan registration
- The name of the applicant is incorrect.
- Name of the applicant is not matched with the bank account holder’s name.
- Bank account details are wrong such as IFSC or account number.
- Any type of suspicious activities found in the application.
- Applicant founded not to be eligible for the scheme.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (पीएम सम्मान निधि योजना 2021)
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is available on the Direct benefit tranfer Bihar agriculture portal.
After launching this scheme on the direct benefit transfer, Bihar website, a lot of farmers registered on the portal.
This scheme was started by the central government to help the farmers. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was started by the central government on the 1st of December 2018.
A total of 6000 rupees will be given to the farmer in the installment. This scheme is available to the farmer who has at least 2 hectares of land.
How to apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana at Dbt Bihar? (पीएम सम्मान निधि योजना के लिए अप्लाई कैसे करें) ?
Here are the steps to apply for PM Kisan Samman Yojana at Direct benefit transfer, Bihar:-
- First of all, visit the official website of the dbt agriculture department of Bihar.
- From the home screen, click on the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana registration icon.
- Then fill up the registration number.
- If you are not registered as a farmer on. Go and register first.
- Now click on search, after this the details of farmers will be visible here.
- First of all, select your district then select your prakhand.
- After fill up your police station number and after that submit all the required details. After this, an OTP will come on your Aadhar link Mobile number. Fill in the OTP and upload your required documents such as the land receipt and then click on submit.
- Now the application for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been completed and is awaiting approval.
How to check Dbt Bihar payment status online in 2021?
Here in this article, we will talk about how to check dbt Bihar payment status online in 2021. By following some easy steps you can check payment status easily at your home without moving to different offices.
Checking the payment status of dbt Bihar in 2021 is as easy as you think. Here we will tell you how to check DBT Bihar payment status.
One can check dbt Bihar payment status by visiting the official website of dbt agriculture Bihar. Meanwhile, if you want to know about dbt Bihar then you can check our previous article or you can read the article by just clicking here.
Things required for checking Bihar Kisan payment status online in 2021
- Aadhar number, registration number and farmers code.
- How to check dbt payment status online
- First of all, go to the official website of DBT Bihar by clicking here or just visit Www.dbt.agriculture.gov.in
On the homepage of the website, you get all schemes of the Bihar government as well as some central government Schemes.
Steps to check payment status online of dbt bihar in 2021
- On the home screens of DBT Bihar click on the second icon on the top of the page.
- On the next step click on check payment status.
- After this fill in the required details and click on search to get the required details.
What are the terms related to dbt bihar payment status online cheking 2021 ?
This means the fund transfer order. If this is showing in your payment status then this means your funds are proceeding and very soon you get it in your account.
You can check your payment status again or you can visit your bank branch to check it for you. You can ask your bank representative to check the dbt section of your bank account to know about your DBT payment status.
How to check the status of the application on dbt Bihar payment status online in 2021?
To check application status of dbt bihar payment status follow these steps :-
- First of all head to the official website of dbt Bihar.
- On the homepage click on the icon of check application status/print application.
- On the next page, you will get the name of different schemes available on dbt Bihar, click on the desired scheme.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. On the page fill in your registration number and click on search.
- At last, you will get the status of the application on your screen.
Dbt Bihar Kisan registration count (data)
While launching this initiative the government was not expecting so much overwhelmed response to the schemes. A large number of farmers are now registered on the portal for different schemes. DBT Bihar now has millions of farmers registered on it.
What is Sahaj centre and CSC and how it is related to dbt bihar payment status?
CSC refers to a common service centre while Sahaj is also a type of common service centre.
These centres are established by the government to help the rural and village peoples. These centres are usually established in every district and village to help the people to fill the government-related forms and to apply for different schemes easily at free of cost.
How to find CSC and Sahaj Kendra near you?
- First of all, visit the official website of dbt Bihar
- On the homepage click on the icon contact us
- Now a drop-down menu will appear in front of you with the option of search CSC centre and search Sahaj Kendra
- Click on Sahaj Kendra
- On the next page, you have to fill in the details of your locality such as district block and panchayat after filling this click on the search
- Now you will get your nearest search Kendra
To search for the CSC Kendra you can download the official app CSC locator from play store.
How to check dbt Bihar payment status? (डीबीटी बिहार पेमेंट स्टेटस) ?
To check dbt bihar payment status follow these steps:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Direct benefit tranfer Bihar (dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in)
- Then click on the required schemes for which you want to check dbt bihar payment status.
- Now you have the option to check your payment status by three modes by providing mobile number, by providing Aadhaar number, or by providing bank account number.
By filling the details you can check your dbt bihar payment status. Alternatively, you can check your dbt payment status by clicking on this link.
We have showed you how you can check your dbt bihar payment status, however you feel any problem regarding payment status of Direct benefit transfer bihar, then you can comment below.
Here are some quick FAQs about dbt Bihar :-
FAQs on DBT Bihar
1 ) What is the full form of DBT?
The full form of DBT is Direct Benefit Transfer.
2) What is the aim of DBT?
Dbt(Direct Benefit Transfer) as the name is launched to provide transparency between the government and the beneficiary.
3)How many schemes are there in DBT?
There is a total of 400 schemes under DBT according to Wikipedia.
4 ) What is the official website of DBT BIHAR?
The official website for is https//dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/
5)How you can register as a farmer on the DBT Bihar website?
To register in dbt agriculture Bihar, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Dbt according to your state , here we select Bihar.
- Click on the register under the registered farmer tab.
- Fill in the required details and then click on submit.
6)How to check bank account linked with DBT?
- Click on this link
- Fill in your aadhar number.
- Verify your aadhar through OTP sent to your aadhar registered number .
- Now the system will show the account details linked with DBT.
7) How do I get DBT funds?
You need to verify your aadhar number and you will see the account linked to DBT.
Select the account to receive funds through registered schemes from dbt.
8 ) When was Dbt launched?
Dbt was launched in the year 2013 by the Indian government to provide transparency in providing support through funds to beneficiaries.
9) What is the working time of the DBT agriculture Bihar registration portal?
To register in DBT agriculture Bihar Schemes you need to apply between 9:00 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
10) How to check Dbt Bihar payment status?
You can check Dbt payment status by visiting the official website of DBT of bihar and then click on application status.
Fill in the required details to see whether your application is successful or not. You can read our above detailed article for more information about checking payment status.
11) How to check PM-Kisan Yojna application status?
To check PM-Kisan yojna application status, you can visit the official website of DBT agriculture Bihar and fill in the required details under the PM-Kisan yojna menu.
Alternatively, you can click on this link to visit the website for checking the payment status of PM-Kisan and fill in the required details to check your details.
12) what are the total numbers of registered farmers in dbt agriculture Bihar?
There is a total of 1,67,56,016 registered farmers according to the data provided at the dbt agriculture Bihar portal.
Read our more faQs
13) How to apply to dbt agriculture Bihar Schemes offline?
You can visit nearby CSC(Common service center) to apply for dbt Bihar schemes such as PM-Kisan, Jan jivan Hariyali, etc. Click on this link to locate a nearby CSC center.
Or you can visit nearby drcc centre to find out other availability methods.
For drcc office chapra, click here to know more.
14) How I can change my Dbt account?
To change your dbt account visit your nearby bank center. Fill the forms and change your account.
15) What is Dbt Bihar helpline number?
You can call on 1800 180 1551 or 0612-223355 to contact customer care of Dbt of Bihar.
16) What is the email support of Dbt of Bihar?
The Email support of Dbt agriculture Bihar is [email protected] .
17) How to apply for PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi yojna?
To apply for PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi yojna you have to visit the official website of Direct benefit transfer, Bihar :-
- Register or login to the portal.
- Fill in the required details.
- Verify your account using the aadhar number and OTP.
- Click on save or submit.
18) What farmers can do with dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in ?
Farmers can enroll in various schemes through dbt agriculture Bihar schemes such as Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi yojna.
With the help of dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in farmers can register themselves to the official website.
dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in is specially launched to direct transferring of funds to beneficiary account by the government of India through dbt.
- It is the official website for direct benefit transfer,Bihar.
- This website was launched in the year 2004.
- Dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in was first launched with few Schemes but now flooded with over 400 schemes.
19) How to edit account details in PM-Kisan Yojna ?
To edit the PM-Kisan yojna account,
- Visit the official website of PMKSNY.
- Select the farmer’s corner.
- Click on new registration or edit details of Aahar.
- Fill in the required details such as Aadhar number, Mobile number, and OTP.
- Click on next or submit.
- Now click on edit aadhar details.
- Click on submit or save button.