|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri ST/SC/OBC UDYAMI YOJANA BIHAR 2021|
|Beneficiaries||People of Bihar, who need financial support for Business Startup|
|Launched||By Bihar government|
|Official website||Visit here|
While rising the graph of unemployment in the state, the Bihar government is now taking steps to overcome this major problem.
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has launched Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Bihar 2021 for the citizens of Bihar. It is available for 18 to 50-year-old citizens of Bihar.
One of the Aim of this scheme is to help the people belonging to backward castes or tribes through Mukhyamantri ST/SC/OBC Udyami Yojana Bihar 2021
This scheme helps the youth to get loans at very little interest that is 1%. For women, it’s absolutely free of interest.
Also due to interest-free loans for women, attracts more women toward this scheme under Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana Bihar 2021 and helps them to start a business. Kanya Utthan Yojana was also a great initiative by Bihar government.
People became self-independent by starting their business and startup. This is one step towards the Atma nirbhar Bharat.
This scheme allows the youth to take loans for their startups and their businesses.
This scheme boosts the loan facilities in the state. This time the government comes with a very attractive scheme, as it is interest-free for women and also for men, it is very less interest.
However, the budget for the loan is looking quite less but it’s far better as it’s less interest.
With the help of these loan facilities, the youth of Bihar can now start their own businesses, including micro and mini industries under Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana Bihar 2021.
This scheme can help the beneficiaries to arrange livelihood and earn income for themselves.
Not only for themselves but this mini and micro industries or businesses helps others to get jobs and helps them to earn their livelihood.
What are the documents required for Mukhyamantri ST/SC/OBC Udyami Yojana Bihar 2021?
The documents required for this Udyami Yojana Bihar are listed below, these documents are required to register for Bihar Udyami Yojana.
- Domicile certificate of Bihar
- Matric and inter mark sheet
- Pan Card
- Scan Signature of applicant
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account
- Latest caste certificate:-For SC/st caste certificate should be issued after the date of 17/05/18. For Ebc after the date of 04/02/20
What are the objectives of Mukhyamantri ST/SC/OBC Udyami Yojana Bihar 2021?
The main object of this scheme is to promote micro and small businesses in the state. This scheme is helpful for SC, ST and OBC categories (including only Ebc:- extremely backward classes).
This scheme is useful for unemployed youths. The government is dedicated to flat the increasing unemployment rate in the state.
Under Mukhyamantri ST/SC/OBC Udyami Yojana Bihar 2021, the government provides a maximum of rupees 10 lakh loans. Out of 10 lakh, 50% of the loan amount will be subsidized by the state and the rest is to be paid by the borrower.
The interest rate is free for women and for men, it is 1% of the loan amount. The loan amount is to be paid in 84 equal installments.
What are the Features of Bihar Udyami Yojana for ST/SC/OBC 2021?
The features of Udyami Yojana Bihar for ST/SC/OBC 2021 are listed below in the pointed bullets:-
- In this scheme, the government will provide a maximum of rupees 10 lakh for the loan.
- The scheme is only available for SC, ST and extremely backward castes.
- Out of 10 lakh, the government will subsidize 5 lakh and the rest 5 lakh is to be paid by the borrower in installment.
- This scheme will promote employment in the state and decrease the unemployment rate.
Important points for this scheme
- This scheme is valid for new entrepreneurs only.
- Input amount for loan:- A Maximum of 10 lakh is provided for this scheme out of 10 lakh 5 lakh is subsidized by the government and 5 lakh is to be returned by the borrower with 1% interest on it.
What is the eligibility for Mukhyamantri ST/SC/OBC Udyami Yojana Bihar 2021?
The eligibility for this scheme is listed below, one should check their eligibility before applying to any scheme.
These eligibility are similar to that of old age pension Yojana in Bihar government.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Bihar
- The bank account type should be a current account
- Applicant age should be between 18 to 50 years.
- Education qualification must be 10+2 or equivalent courses.
- SC, ST, OBC, female and male candidates are allowed for this scheme.
- Partnership firms, LLP or private limited companies can take benefits of this scheme.
These are all eligibility criterias for Mukhyamantri ST/SC/OBC Udyami Yojana Bihar 2021, decide whether you are eligible or not.
If you are eligible then you should apply for this scheme as soon as possible because there is quite tough competition among borrowers.
Bihar Udyami Yojana online apply 2021 or registration [For Women,ST/SC/OBC]
The steps to online apply for Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana or Yuva Udyami Yojana 2021 are listed below:-
- Visit the official website of udyami department of Bihar (udyami.bihar.gov.in).
- On the home screen of the website click on the registration option.
- On the registration page fill in the required details as:-Your name, email id, gender, mobile number, Aadhar number and select type of application
- And at last click on get OTP and verify yourself with OTP.
Now your registration process is completed and after this, you have to go to the login page for the further application process.
Mukhyamantri ST/SC/OBC Udyami Yojana Bihar login process 2021
After completing the registration process, you have to visit the login page for the further application process.
On your registered email ID you will get a login ID and password. You can use this ID and password for further steps of the application process.
- On the login page log in with your id and password.
- Next, you will get an application form on your screen. fill it carefully with all the steps.
Here we have covered all the states for your convenience. Read it carefully
Step-1 [Personal details]
First of all fill in the personal details as listed below to start Udyami Yojana Bihar login process 2021:-
- Applicant name
- Date of birth
- Martial state
- Parents / Guardian name
- Aadhar number
- Mobile number
- Type of application
- Highest qualification
Step:-2 [Educational Qualifications]
In this column, you have to fill education qualifications. You have to fill in the following details:-
- Education board name
- Roll number
- Passing year
- Course name
- Trade year
After filling in all the details at last click on add education qualification details. Great! You have successfully completed your educational qualification details fill up for Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana Bihar 2021.
Step 3 [Occupational & Financial details]
In this step, you have to fill in the family member details, occupational details, etc fill in carefully by providing all the right details.
- Applicant’s occupation
- Details of Occupation
- The annual income of the family
- Details of family member
Fill all the details carefully and at last click on add family member details
Step:-4 [Company or organisation]
In this step, you have to fill in the details of your unit or organisation/ company for completing step 4 of Bihar Udyami Yojana online application process 2021.
These are the following details you have to submit:-
- Do you have registered any company, proprietorship, partnership firm or any company limited?
- Your designation name in the company
- Type of organisation or company
- Name of organisation or company
- The registered address of your organisation/ company
At last click on save to save all your details
You can also add other members of your company as promoter, director, partner, shareholder etc.
Step:-5 [Project details]
In this step, you have to fill in the details of your project for completing the 5th step of Mukhyamantri ST/SC/OBC Udyami Yojana Bihar 2021.
In this step you have to fill in the following details:-
- Name of your project
- Have you taken any training for this project? if yes, click on yes and fill in all the required details. If no, click on no and go ahead.
- Do you have land or place for your project?
- At last click on save to go ahead for further processes.
Step 6 [Investment details for Bihar Udyami Yojana online apply]
In this step, you have to fill in financial details and bank details.
You have to fill in the following details:-
- Capital investment details
- Fill the expenses of rent of a shop or place, if you have taken it for your business.
- Plant machinery and other details.
- Property details and investment amount.
- At last click on save to go for the further step. Later you have to fill in the bank details.
- Bank details :-Fill in the bank name, branch name, type of account, IFSC, account number.
At last click on save option.
Step 7 [ Last step for Udyami Yojana Bihar 2021 for Women/ST/SC/OBC]
In this step, you have to upload the required documents.
The list of required documents are as follows:-
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Matric and inter certificate
- Profile picture
Upload all the documents carefully and click and save.
You have successfully completed the Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana online application 2021.
Demerits of Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana for ST/SC/OBC or Women
Here are the following demerits of Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Bihar 2021,
- It is not available in universal coverage for the citizens of Bihar.
- Only SC, ST and EBC are allowed to take benefits
- The budget of this scheme is also so low 102 crore, Which covers only 1000 people. If they provide 10 lakh each selected applicants.
- While this scheme is beneficial for small scale and medium scale businesses.
- We at Chapra online encourage you to fill this form if you are eligible and have valid documents.
Also if you face any difficulty in applying this form you can comment here so we can help you. We try our best to help you in every query.
Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Bihar Helpline number 2021
The helpline number of Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2021 are listed below:-
1800 345 6214
Udhyog Vibhag Vikas Bhawan, Bailey road, Patna
What is Mukhyamantri ST/SC/OBC Udyami Yojana Bihar 2021?
Mukhyamantri ST/SC/OBC Udyami Yojana was launched by Bihar government to financially support Youth of Bihar through funds of 10 lakhs. This fund can be used to setup factory or start any startup.
Who is eligible for mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Bihar?
The people having age between 18-50 years, having qualification of 10+2 from any recognised board and should belong to ST/SC/EBC are said to be eligible for Udyami Yojana Bihar. Women can also apply.
How much money is given through Udyami Yojana Bihar?
A Startup money of ₹1000000 is given to the eligible applicant for starting his/her business, factory. The money given only to eligible applicant.
What is the helpline number of Bihar Udyami Yojana?
The helpline number of Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana is 1800 345 6214
Hope we we’re able to give you brief description about Mukhyamantri ST/SC/OBC UDYAMI YOJANA BIHAR 2021. We tried to present useful details. If there is any error please let us know through comments.