Old age pension Assam is a scheme which is sponsored by the central government of India to help the old age citizens by providing some fixed amount to their bank account.
The old age pension scheme comes under the IGNOAPS. The full form of IGNOAPS is Indira Gandhi National old age pension scheme. It is directly regulated by the (NSAP) National social assistance programme.
The main aim of Old age pension Assam scheme is to help the old age people in the society. It includes some incentives that are given to needy old age people.
This incentive is given in the form of money that is directly transferred to their Bank account or post office account.
How old age people feel in our country and needs for old age pension Assam 2021 ?
Old age, the age when people feel helpless in case they don’t have their loved ones or one who cares. India is a country of so many such conditions.
Helpless people in this age are very common. They are helpless because there is no one available in their family to care for them.
So, to help the old age people, the government has taken this initiative. As by launching schemes such as old age pension Assam, Dbt agriculture Bihar, Aepds bihar, Epds Bihar portal, Rtps of bihar are really helpful to the old age people.
It is a centrally sponsored scheme that helps the old age citizens of the country to help them financially.
Assam old age pension yojana includes old age people with helpless persons, with disabilities as well as from weaker sections of the society. Government helps them by providing some incentive to the needy old age people.
Article 41 of the constitution stated that it’s the responsibility of the government to promote the health and conditions of the needful. Also to help the Needy persons.
What is the eligibility for old age pension Assam 2021?
There are few eligibility criteria for old age pension assam 2021, these are similar to old age pension in Bihar government, the applicants must follow to be eligible for this scheme.
These are listed below:-
- The applicant must belong to OBC (other backward castes). Must have a BPL card.
- The age of the applicant must be at least 60 years.
- Must have a personal bank account or post office account.
- Any applicant who has this eligibility can visit Gaon Panchayat, VDC or block to apply for this scheme.
- Old age pension form online application Forms are available there or you can click here to download the online form.
Old age pension list Assam 2021
The Old age Pension scheme is divided into two categories. One is for people whose age is between 60 to 79 years old and the other is for people of age 80 and above.
- Beneficiaries between 60 to 79 years get ₹200 per month.
- Beneficiaries between 80 and above get ₹500 per month.
Benefits of the old age pension scheme Assam 2021
There are numerous benefits of the old age pension scheme Assam 2021. The pension amount i.e ₹200/month for the old age people between 60 to 79 years old and ₹500/month for those above 80 years old.
All the money from the government is directly transferred to the beneficiaries account.
Also read :- Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana Chattisgarh
Benefits of old age pension scheme Assam or Vridha pension yojana 2021
The Benefits of old age pension scheme Assam or Vridha pension yojana 2021 are listed below:-
- All the eligible applicants are entitled to get a monthly allowance of rupees 200 to rupees 500 per month as a pension.
- A person who is between 60 to 79 years old gets 200 per month.
- All those people who are above 80 years and above get 500 per month.
- It is fully sponsored by the government so you don’t have to pay any contribution to it.
- This scheme allows you to get some fixed monthly income that can be used by the beneficiaries for the old age expenses.
- This scheme is more helpful to the underprivileged section of the society.
- All you have to do is apply for it If you are eligible for it. You get a fixed monthly income.
How to apply for old age pension scheme in Assam 2021?
There are two methods to apply for Assam old age pension yojana, both of these are listed below.
By Online mode
As there is no such option available. So one can only apply this scheme in offline mode.
The only thing that you can do online is to download the form of this scheme.
Click here to download the application form.
By Offline mode
As this scheme is available only in offline mode, the applicant has to visit the concerned office and take the form and fill it carefully.
Attached the photocopy of all required documents and submitted to the department.
Also read :- Gyan Sankalp Portal Rajasthan 2021
Who is eligible for old age pension scheme Assam in 2021?
All the old age people above 60 years old are eligible. Other eligibility includes a valid BPL card.
How to apply for old age pension scheme in 2021?
Most of the states allow offline application. So you must have to visit the concerned office of the scheme in your State.
What are the documents required for the old age scheme Assam in 2021?
Basic documentation is required such as aadhar, photo, BPL card and your personal bank account details.
How much will I get in the old age pension scheme?
Basically, the beneficiaries between 60 to 79 years old will be entitled for ₹200 and ₹500 for 80+ old people.
What is the official website for Assam old age pension scheme 2021?
pnrd.assam.gov.in is the official website for applying and checking details regarding old age schemes for pension.