|Name of the Scheme||Old age pension West Bengal|
|Date Started||Late 90s|
|Beneficiaries||Old people of West Bengal|
|Under the scheme||IGNOAPS|
Old age pension West Bengal, was started by the central government and available to the citizens of West Bengal.
Old age pension scheme West Bengal is started to help the old age people of West Bengal. The government started this scheme to help them financially.
West Bengal old age pension 2021 comes under the IGNOAPS ( Indira Gandhi National old age pension scheme). It works with the Nsap(national social assistance programme).
The main aim of old age pension West bengal 2021 is to help the old age people to get them financially independent. Old age people can use these funds for their old age expenses.
This scheme allows old age people to get some fixed monthly payment from the government.
We have already discussed Old age pension Assam and now in this article we’ll discuss West Bengal old age pension 2021.
Old people in India and Need for old age pension west bengal 2021
According to the census of 2011, in our country, there are more than 104 million people in their old age.
In recent years United Nations population fund suggested that in the near future the data will increase significantly.
According to some recent studies, it is found that 65% of old people are poor. The condition of most of them is miserable.
Many of the old age people don’t have anyone to care for them. This scheme helps them to grow their status and health.
Not only old age people, but the government also includes other weaker condition people.
It includes old age people as well as people with disabilities and widow. Government helps them by allowing some funds every month.
Article 41 of the Indian constitution says that it’s the responsibility of the government to help the weaker sections of people and to help them to improve their conditions. Also to help the Needy persons.
So, the government launched schemes such as e kalyan Bihar for students and old age pension west bengal for helping old age needy people.
Old age pension scheme West Bengal online apply 2021
Unlike old age pension Yojana in Bihar government ,the old age pension scheme in west bengal scheme is not available to apply online. So there is no method for Old age pension scheme West Bengal online apply 2021 , only you have to apply it in offline mode. Here we will tell you everything.
How to apply for old age pension West bengal offline in 2021?
For old age pension West bengal offline in 2021, you have to follow these steps:-
- First of all, get the form of this scheme.
- You can get it from your nearest Gaon Panchayat, VDC or block.
- Or you can download it from the official website of the national social assistance programme ( https://nsap.nic.in/).
- Alternatively, you can click here to download the old age pension scheme in west bengal pdf.
- Fill the form carefully as mistakes can lead to rejection of the form.
- Attached the required copy of the documents.
- Submit the form at your nearest Gaon Panchayat, VDC or block. Or you may submit to the district female and children welfare association.
Here you have successfully applied for an old age pension scheme if you are a citizen of west bengal.
Also visit :- Enlightsaleshub.com
For latest sales and communication blogs updated frequently
What is the eligibility for old age pension scheme West Bengal 2021?
The eligibility for old age pension west bengal 2021 are listed below, these eligibility are similar to old age pension scheme in Rajasthan government 2021.
- Any person who wants to avail of this scheme has to fulfil the following criteria:-
- Applicant must be 60 years or more (in some cases other than old age scheme 55 years)
- A valid resident of west Bengal.
- Applicants should have personal bank account details.
- Applicants must be alone, which means no one cares for him/them.
- A person who is applying for it will not earn more than 1000 per month.
- Applicants must be citizens of West Bengal for more than 10 years.
This is all that is needed for eligibility for the west bengal old age pension yojana.
In some cases for beggars and other weaker sections, the government gives some relaxation in eligibility criteria.
What are the benefits of the Old age Pension West bengal 2021?
The main benefits of old age pension west bengal 2021 are listed below in bullets points:-
- You get a fixed incentive every month that you can use for your old age expenses.
- You get between 200 to 1000 every month. Depends on how much your State pays in this scheme from their side.
Old age pension scheme West Bengal payment 2021
After the final selection of your application, you are eligible for this scheme and you get your payment.
Payment is done by the dbt (Direct benefits transfer). It is directly transferred to your bank account.
Old age pension list 2021 west bengal
Anyone who applied for it and is eligible for it gets a fixed monthly income.
It includes ₹200 for 60 to 79 years old people and ₹500 for 80 years and above old age people.
Check Old age pension scheme beneficiaries list for west bengal
To check the beneficiaries list of the old-age pension scheme of West bengal, you have to follow some easy steps. Here we have discussed it for you.
- At first, visit the official website of the national social assistance programme by clicking here or you can go to https://nsap.nic.in/.
- On the home screen of the portal click on the beneficiary search option.
- Select the state, district, gram panchayat and other details.
- Now you will be able to see all the beneficiaries of the Indira Gandhi National old-age pension scheme.
These were the steps to Check Old age pension scheme beneficiaries list for west bengal.
Also read :- Malayalam movie downloading site 2021
FAQs (Related to pension for old people in West Bengal)
Here we have discussed some questions and answers that were frequently asked on Google in 2021, for Bengal old age pension 2021.
Who qualifies for old age pension scheme in Bengal?
Anyone who has a BPL card and above the age of 60 is eligible for old age pension scheme of any state such as Bengal, Assam old age pension, etc.
How to download the old age pension scheme in West bengal pdf form?
You can download it from the old age pension west bengal portal (wbswpension.gov.in) or click here to download.
How will I receive in the old age scheme?
You will receive ₹200 for 60 to 79 years old people and ₹500 for 80 years and above under the old age pension for west bengal citizen.
Also read :- About Gyan sankalp portal
You can visit the official website of West Bengal old age pension (wbswpension.gov.in) to check old age pension status including download old age pension scheme in west bengal pdf and much more.
In this article we have given the brief details about the pension for old people in West bengal 2021 including online apply and registration process.