old age pension Yojana in Bihar government | Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension yojana Bihar | Bihar Vridha pension yojana 2021 | Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension yojana payment status 2021 | Eligibility and online apply |
|Name of the scheme||Old age pension Yojana in Bihar|
|Objective of the scheme||To provide pension to old people in Bihar|
|Date Started||1st of April 2019|
|Article published on||21st of June 2021|
Old age pension Yojana in Bihar government is also called mukhyamantri vridhjan pension Yojana Bihar.This scheme was launched by the chief minister of Bihar on the 1st of April 2019. The main aim of this scheme is to help the old citizens of the state by providing financial assistance to them.
Mukhyamantri vridhjan pension scheme Bihar 2021 helps the senior citizens of the state to become financially independent.
Under this scheme, the state government helps the old age people by providing financial assistance to them.
The benefits are available for old age people of the state. The minimum age required to avail this scheme is 60 years and it is available for the citizens of Bihar.
Bihar government old age pension scheme comes under the social welfare department that works with the state government. It is a state-sponsored scheme. So all the expenses are carried out by the State Government of Bihar.
We have also covered the details about How to check mukhyamantri vridhjan pension yojana bihar payment status?
Important facts about old age pension Yojana in Bihar government 2021
Bihar became the first state in India to provide an old-age pension scheme on the universal basis. This scheme is available to all irrespective of caste, religion and financial status.
It is different from other states’ old-age pension schemes where the pension is given to the people belonging to BPL(Below poverty line) but in Bihar, it is available to the non-BPL also.
The government sources said that it would increase the extra expenses by 1800 crores.
The government of Bihar is dedicated towards the situation of old age citizens and so they started this scheme to help them by providing financial help.
Eligibility for old age pension scheme Bihar( vridhjan pension yojana)
- Applicants should be permanent residents of Bihar and must have valid domicile certificates.
- The minimum age required for this scheme is 60years.
- The applicant should not be retired or working in a government job.
These are some eligibility criterias you have to keep in mind before applying to old age pension yojana for bihar.
Document required for mukhyamantri vridhjan pension yojana bihar 2021
If you are eligible for mukhyamantri vridhjan pension yojana bihar scheme 2021 and want to apply for it, then you must have the following document.
Here we have listed all the required documents for your convenience.
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Income certificate
- Voter ID
- Personal bank account
- Bank statement or passbook photocopy(Having bank account details no, IFSC, branch name).
The applicant needs to have an Aadhaar card and voter ID both to avail this scheme. The applicant also needs to have their banking account. This scheme works with Dbt Bihar .
So applicant bank accounts should be linked with Aadhar. A personal banking account is mandatory for this scheme.
The pension amount will be directly credited to the bank account of the beneficiaries under old age pension Yojana in Bihar government.
Old age pension Yojana in Bihar government Online Apply for 2021
Here we have told you about how to apply online for an old-age pension scheme in Bihar 2021. By following this step you can easily apply for this scheme.
- First of all, visit the official website of social security pension management information website Sspmis.bihar.gov.in.
- On the home screen of this website click on the new beneficiary register option.
- Now a page will appear in front of you. Fill in the required details to validate your Aadhar.
- After that, a new page will appear in front of you. Fill in the required details carefully and click on submit to proceed.
How to check mukhyamantri vridhjan pension yojana bihar payment status 2021?
To check old age pension status in Bihar 2021, you need to follow these steps:-
- First of all, visit the official website and click on the check application status option.
- Now you will get 3-4 options to choose from, choose the option according to the availability as beneficiary id, sanction number, Aadhar number or account number.
- After that feel the number of the documents that you have chosen in earlier steps.
- Now click on application status.
The sspmis.bihar.gov.in portal will show you old age pension Yojana in Bihar government status Bihar 2021.
How to check beneficiaries status of old age pension Yojana in Bihar government 2021?
To check beneficiaries status of old age pension yojana in Bihar government or mukhyamantri vridhjan pension, follow these steps for 2021:-
- Visit the official website(sspmis.bihar.gov.in).
- Now click on search beneficiaries status.
- Now fill the required details like district, block, select search option ( according to availability of documents).
- At the last steps click on search.
Now you will get beneficiaries status on your screen for old age pension Yojana in Bihar government 2021.
Old age pension Bihar Yojana in Bihar government beneficiaries list June 2021
The benefits of this scheme are divided into two categories. Pension is given in two categories one for above 60 years and the other for above 80 years age.
- For senior citizens above the age of 60 years get ₹400/ month
- For senior citizens above the age of 80 years get ₹500/ month
Old age pension Yojana in Bihar government is given to every eligible applicant irrespective of their caste, religion and their financial status.
All the citizens above the age of 60 and who have not taken benefits from any pension scheme can apply for it.
Old age people can use this pension for their daily use expenses. This pension helps them to uplift their social status.
As this old-age pension scheme is different from other states old-age pension schemes like old age pension West Bengal . Because it covers more senior citizens due to no limitations of BPL cards, it helps more citizens to take benefits.
Old age pension Bihar application form pdf download 2021
Here we have provided the pdf link and image of old age pension scheme in Bihar government form pdf download.
These are the pictures of form and agreement for old age pension Yojana in Bihar government.
Alternatively, you can click here to download old age pension scheme in Bihar government application form.
Conclusion for mukhyamantri vridhjan pension Yojana in Bihar government
These are what, we knew about old age pension bihar or mukhyamantri vridhjan pension yojana bihar 2021 or old age pension Yojana in Bihar government 2021.
We have included:-
- Details about old Age Pension yojana in Bihar government or mukhyamantri vridhjan pension yojana
- How to check mukhyamantri vridhjan pension yojana bihar payment status ?
- How to check beneficiaries status of old age pension Bihar 2021?
- Eligibility for old age pension scheme Bihar 2021
FAQs for vridha Pension yojana Bihar
What is old age pension Yojana in Bihar government?
Old age pension Yojana in Bihar government is started on 1st of April 2019, to provide financial support to old age people in Bihar through Pension.
Who started Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension yojana Bihar?
Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension yojana Bihar was started by Honourable chief minister of Bihar, Nitish kumar on 1.04.2019.
When was old age pension scheme started in Bihar?
Bihar became the first state to start universal old age pension scheme on 1st of April 2019.
How can I apply for Pension in Bihar?
To apply for Pension in Bihar, you have to visit sspmis.bihar.gov.in, and you have to fill the MVPY form and after filling the form you have to validate your Aadhaar.