[NEW] PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2021 | Ayushman Bharat Registration | Helpline number
|Name of the scheme||Pm jan Arogya Yojana|
|Eligible citizen||For Poor citizen of India|
|Article updated on||20.05.2021|
Pm jan Arogya Yojana | Pm Jan Arogya Yojana online apply | Jan Arogya Yojana helpline number | Ayushman Bharat Registration
Pm Jan Arogya Yojana (Ayushman Bharat) is a centrally sponsored scheme. Started by the central government in 2018.
It is an initiative of the Government of India to provide free and accessible health care facilities to the poor. It is available for more than 50 crores of Indians.
Pradhanmantri Jan arogya Yojana was earlier known as Ayushman Bharat Yojana. The main aim of this scheme is to provide top class health care services to the poor.
Pm Jan Arogya Yojana was launched on the 23rd of September 2018 by the ministry of health and family welfare.
Under this scheme, the family of beneficiaries get insurance of up to Rs 5 lakh.
That is free and the insurance premium is paid by both the central and the state government.
PM Jan arogya Yojana online registration 2021
You want to know how you can take these benefits as well as how to apply for Pradhan Mantri Jan arogya Yojana.
First thing is that you don’t have to apply for it. It is not a voluntary basis scheme. Actually, according to the Government of India and the data collected through the socio-economic caste census of 2011 (SECC-2011).
There are 8 crore families from the rural area and 2 crores from urban areas are eligible and selected for Pm Jan Arogya Yojana.
The only thing that you can do is to check your name on the list. If your name is on the list then you are eligible to get the health insurance facilities.
So,it is quite clear that you don’t have to do PM Jan arogya Yojana online registration.
How to check your name in the beneficiary list of PM Jan Arogya Yojana in 2021?
For checking your name in the Jan Arogya Yojana beneficiary list 2021. Follow the instructions below.
As you don’t have to apply for it. If you are eligible for the scheme then your name is visible on the list. The only thing that you can do is to check your name in the beneficiaries list.
There are two ways available on the portal to check your name, here we have discussed both the ways with you:-
By calling on the helpline number of Jan arogya
The official helpline number of Jan arogya is 14555. You can contact the helpline no to get all the details.
How to login or register on PM Jan arogya Yojana Portal in 2021?
If you want to login or register on Jan Arogya Yojana website or portal in 2021, then follow these steps below:-
- You can visit the official website of Jan arogya (mera.pmjay.gov.in/search/login).
- On the login page in the mobile number and captcha in their required field.
- Then fill in the OTP that you received on the mobile number.
On the last page, you can search your name by entering your mobile number or by using your ration card number or by using your name.
There are a lot of options applicable to check your name.
What are the benefits of PM Jan Arogya Yojana or Ayushman Bharat scheme in 2021?
As like, there are numerous benefits of PM Jan dhan Yojana and PM Atal pension yojana, there are many benefits of PM Jan Arogya Yojana too.
- Pm Arogya Yojana provides a cashless facility to the beneficiaries during hospitalization.
- The benefits include Rs 5 lakh health cover for the beneficiaries as well as for all the family members.
- Jan Arogya Yojana covers the transport expenses during pre-hospitalization and Post hospitalization.
- It covers a wide range of diseases from minor to major ones.
- It makes provision of follow up treatment to ensure the fully and completely wellness of the patient.
- There is no restriction on the number of family members, age or gender.
So, these are the benefits of PM Jan Arogya Yojana in 2021.
How to check the hospital list in PMJAY or Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya scheme in 2021?
To check the hospital list in PMJAY or Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya scheme in 2021, follow the instructions below.
Since 2018, a large number of government, as well as private hospitals, has been added to the PMJAY scheme.
At present more than 15,000 hospitals from different specialities have been added to Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
By following some easy steps you can easily check the list of hospitals in Jan Arogya list:-
- Select the desired State and area.
- Choose the type of hospital that you want or look for.
- Choose the specialist according to the type of disease as beneficiaries have.
- Enter the captcha and at last click on search.
After this, the system will show you all available hospitals. You can get the required hospital name details as contact details.
Also read – Best IELTS preparation app for free in 2021
What is the PM Jan arogya Yojana eligibility in 2021?
According to the Government of India and the socio-economic caste census of 2011 Secc 2011, the data has been collected from different sources and the following criteria have been noted for eligibility.
Eligibility of Jan Arogya for rural area
These are the 5 points that are used for eligibility for PM Jan arogya Yojana in rural areas.
- Only one-room house in the village with a katcha wall and roof.
- No adult member in the house between the age of 16 to 59 years.
- No male adult members between 16 to 59 year.
- SC-ST household
- Household having manual, casual labour
Eligibility of Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojan for Urban beneficiaries
For urban living, the following criteria have been chosen for eligibility.
You must have to fulfil any one of the criteria to be eligible for PM Jan arogya Yojana.
- Domestic worker
- Cobbler/ hawker or other street vendors
- Sweeper/ Mali /sanitation worker
- Wasserman or chowkidar. Etc
Pm Jan Arogya Yojana Helpline number in 2021
- The toll-free number of Jan arogya Yojana
In case of any issue, you can contact on the official toll-free number of Jan arogya Yojana
- Toll free number:- 1800 112 526 / 1800113839
Mirchi Restaurant Chapra Menu, Address & Contact Details 2022
Mirchi restaurant Chapra was first opened in February 2002, and since then it is the first choice of…
One Bite Chapra Menu, Address & Contact Number 2022
No one can deny the fact that cafes like One Bite Chhapra, Domino’s Pizza, Grills, and Food co…
Patna Zoo Online Ticket Booking 2022 | Patna Zoo Ticket Price & Timings
In this article, we are going to explain to you all details regarding Patna Zoo – Patna Zoo ti…
Essay On Bihar – About Bihar | History, Tourist Place Of Bihar 2022
If you are from Bihar or want to know about Bihar, then this is the final destination for all your q…
5 Best Restaurants For Birthday Celebration In Patna 2022 – Details & Review
Birthday Celebration and restaurants have very close relations. Whenever we want to celebrate any fu…